We use a "bug tracker" enabling users to report bugs for the latest stable or unstable versions.
Alternatively, you can take an anonymous look into the bug tracker using the following link (though you won't be able to report anything):
Anonymously enter to the bug tracker
Please test if the problem still exists at the latest release . If so, open a ticket in the bugtracker and bear in mind the following:
1. Give as much information as possible
2. Attach a little survey (lss or lsa file) demonstrating the issue. You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it.
3. Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.
4. If possible, please provide screenshots.
5. If possible, please provide the php configuration
6. If you can, set debug mode to 2 and see if you have error. You can save this file as html and send it to bug tracker.
In our bug tracker make sure that you submit your bug report to the appropriate tracker (see select box in the upper right corner).
If you have already fixed the bug and want to contribute it to us, please create an account on Github and use a pull request.